Tuesday, November 8, 2022

The Midterm Erection

 Here we are… again. Standing in line to see which ‘party’ ends up with the bigger ‘stiffy’ going forward and who gets ‘stuffed’ by the illiterate electorate. Having now witnessed more than a few of these fiascos, I believe that I am imminently qualified to grouse at this whole process.

 It no longer seems to matter how resourceful,  ingenuitive and  efficient a candidate can be. It’s All about how much capital he/she can throw at the public to bury us in their “badinage of persiflage” (as my college ‘roomie,’ Robert Hoffman, so aptly put it during the ’68 debacle that delivered ‘Dick’ Nixon to our helm). According to the MSM, over $17 billion has been dumped on this deal. And Lord knows, they should know, being the primary recipient of this shameful windfall.

 They (MSM) have ginned the National polemic to a fevered pitch like barkers at the old Barnum & Bailey side show (remember, this is NOT YET the main attraction) that featured snakes and freaks. It was a different day, but by-in-large, the same fare.

 ‘Come one! Come All! Step right up!! Watch me pull a Nazi out of your ass! Or, perhaps you prefer a demagogue out of you Donkey?!’ Or how about, ‘Behold as I shoot down a high flying ‘old-school mule’ with an elephant gun, before he takes a giant $#/+ on our Economy! Or, my favorite: ‘Watch me parse that pumpkin and his ‘garbage patch kids’ with my eyes closed, upside down, while riding a pachyderm backwards!’ (But, watch where you’re PUTIN what’s left of the right!)

 Just think of the real value of all that high priced high jinx and then ask yourself, ‘Do I REALLY deserve this, or should I surrender my “right to choose” to that bombastic body of clowns running the “clown prince’s”same tired idiot’s con on us All.

 God bless us, All. God bless America. God save Ukraine. VOTE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment